What is Enterprise Move Management?
The Enterprise Move Management application streamlines the entire move/add/change process, from single-person to multi-phased moves, to reduce costs and minimize organizational disruption.
What are the Benefits?
- Streamlines the entire move process, including requests, approvals, updates, and related action items to reduce overall costs and optimize churn rates.
- Increases customer satisfaction by reducing downtime and minimizing move errors.
- Improves communication, coordination, and collaboration between in-house and external resources with rules-based workflow processes.
- Generates trial layouts, move analytics, and intelligent dashboards which help enable continuous process improvement.
- Integrates rapidly with existing Human Resources and Financial systems enabling the timely distribution of updated personnel and cost center information.
- Enterprise Move Management Screenshot.
Why do I need it?
With Enterprise Move Management, you and your team can plan, assign, and schedule all occupant and equipment moves using easy to use graphical floor plans on desktop or mobile devices.
From simple, single-person moves to complex multi-phased moves integrated with construction, ARCHIBUS Enterprise Move Management streamlines the move/add/change process to ensure successful relocations with minimal organizational disruption. The application reduces the complexity, risk, time, cost, and downtime associated with moves by organizing all move orders and associated information into a central repository. With easy Web access to views displaying tasks, status changes, and milestones, move project participants can collaborate effectively to reduce duplicate effort and minimize move costs.*
For more information about Enterprise Move Management or for a demo, contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 925.824.312