If you master the capital budget cycle to achieve improved, centralized strategic planning across the organization
Why do you need the Capital Budgeting application?
Access to defensible capital budgeting information reduces the risk of undertaking expensive, time-consuming projects that ultimately fail due to inadequate resources. The ARCHIBUS Capital Budgeting application provides a method for tracking the capital budget cycle from request and evaluation, through approval and funding. With this information in a single, centralized location, users can execute master planning, expansion, modernization, and consolidation projects in an organized, cost-effective manner.
Easily generate a visual representation of planned budgets by spending category to help justify capital requests.
- Summarizes all capital planning activity in a consistent format to prioritize programs and projects, coordinate activities, and budget resources.
- Develops a centralized methodology to efficiently manage capital projects across multiple departments and sites.
- Enables “what-if” planning to reduce business interruption and cost overruns.
- Integrates condition assessment, capital budgeting, and project management functions to better allocate budget and resources for complete end-to-end planning.
- Capital Budgeting Screenshot.
- Capital and Expense Funds.