We at RSC, love ARCHIBUS. And because we love ARCHIBUS we want to share with all our clients and potential clients the why ARCHIBUS is the best IWMS.
With the new release, ARCHIBUS has come up with some cool new features.
This week we’d like to feature their Advanced Portfolio Forecasting!
The new Advanced Portfolio Forecasting application allows users to project costs and simplify portfolio planning and forecasting to support multifaceted strategic space planning requirements.
- Align multiyear strategic portfolio plan with overall business plan objectives
- Project costs for advanced portfolio forecasting of space requirements
- Optimize the strategic space plan at all levels—from the portfolio, city, site/campus, to the building and room levels
- Plan short-, medium-, and long-term “what-if” scenarios for organizations of all sizes
- Enable key stakeholders to envision and optimize requirements using detailed event-driven
- scenarios including space configuration/allocation, leased/owned properties, and projects
Get a top-down view of your portfolio and proposed scenarios with the Space & Portfolio Planning Console. Access all owned and leased space details, floor plans, headcounts, comparative costs, and utilization. Use the Business Events tab (not shown here) to see how your figures change as you acquire, allocate, and dispose of space in each time frame.
Real estate and portfolio planning professionals find it challenging to simplify the complex portfolio planning process, analyze proposed plans, and coordinate the intensive multidimensional review of those plans by stakeholders and senior leadership. ARCHIBUS Advanced Portfolio Forecasting provides the capabilities needed for assessing baseline conditions, forecasting need, proposing alternative planning scenarios, and evaluating complex tradeoffs over the short-, medium-, and longterm portfolio planning periods. These tools are especially critical for enterprise-scale initiatives that include expanding or reducing lines of business, and other activities that have enterprise-wide financial ramifications from a portfolio perspective.*
*This information was provided via the ARCHIBUS website.